Covid Safety Protocols
To keep students as safe as possible from transmitting or catching Covid 19, I have put a number of safety protocols in place.
* Placing a plexiglass sneeze guard between each student. Screens are 24 inches high and 24 inches wide to protect neighboring students from coughs and sneezes.
* All tables, chairs, lamps and all common touch points are disinfected after each class.
* All materials such as pencils, brushes, palettes are washed and disinfected after each class.
* Students must wear their masks at all times when sitting in their area and when walking to the paint table to get supplies.
* Students wash their hands frequently throughout the class, hand sanitizer is also available.
* As their teacher I wear my mask at all times.
* The washroom is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each class and wiped down frequently during class.